Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sport Watches Men Want For Christmas: Complete With Gadgets

Make sure your boyfriend is never late picking you up again!

Something that's really cool and always in are sport watches and men (insert boyfriend's name) want them for Christmas.  They're sleek, shiny or black, and, best of all, have lots of gadgets...a sure-fire favorite for guys any time of the year.

They're a "safe" present, the guy can't really read a lot into it other than you like him enough to have given him your time (insert LOL here) but also it's a gentle reminder that "his time" has become "our time".

Now, I don't have a particular recommendation but when I was writing this post I found this one that I'm sure any guy would like and I know I would want it on my Christmas list.





Check out the great reviews when you visit to read more about the "Casio Men's G-Shock X-Large Analog-Digital Sports Watch" and you will see why I was so attracted to it.

What do you think your boyfriend would think of you if you bought him a watch that said "G-Shock"?  The name sounds rough, rugged, and handsome...just like your guy.  It's also something that he would proudly show off to his friends (maybe even his parents) and say, "Look what she got me!"  And who wouldn't want the gift they selected to be the highlight around the tree?  You've just scored big points with his family and friends; chalk another one up for you!

With it's shock resistance, auto LED light, and world time (does 48 cities sound impressive?) you will not go wrong putting this watch on his wrist.  It also comes with other enhancements like the daily alarm (yes, with snooze) and the usual stopwatch and speed timer; he will be busy for hours...and can even time himself.

There are many other sports watches that you can choose from, the one I featured here is something that I would wear and it's something that I think most guys would wear.  You really can't go wrong with black or even silver watches for guys.  They look good (OK, cool) and go with most anything guys wear these days.

Of course, I will note, that I stayed away from featuring red, orange, green, and even rainbow watches; well, maybe they don't really make rainbow watches for guys but you get the point.  However, many boyfriends like the other colors so you will need to find out, if you don't already know, if he's a fan or not.

Of course, the number one benefit of buying him a watch is that he will never be late picking you up for your next date.  And he can never say "I didn't know what time it was" because then he has to answer the question "Where's the watch I gave you?"  Take away his excuses and keep him focused on you, perfectly natural, right?

With the way these watches are being made these days, I predict that at some point these watches will become mini-computers and someday might even have a 3D computer screen that pops up (not really...at least not right now).  But that just means that there's no time like the present to keep your guy on time with the latest watch gadgetry this Christmas.

If you have time (insert another LOL) I would enjoy hearing your comments about this.  Are watches the "in-thing" to give boyfriends this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment